GREENSBORO, N.C. - UNCG men's golf will have at least three new names added to their roster in the 2020-21 season with Randall Hudson, Tommy Lamb and Parker Truesdale all completing National Letters of Intent at the open of this year's signing period. All three of Head Coach Terrence Stewart's new student-athletes hail from North Carolina, adding talent to a squad that owns back-to-back Southern Conference titles between 2018 and 2019.
“Tommy [Lamb], Randall [Hudson] and Parker [Truesdale] are all the definition of a student-athlete, achieving excellent grades in the classroom and producing high level results on the golf course,” says Coach Stewart. “Randall is one of the top-four ranked players in his class for North Carolina and has a tremendous tournament record that has prepared him for the next level. Tommy has played tournament golf all over the world before recently moving to North Carolina and will bring another very good player to our team. Parker is a tremendously athletic player who has shown the capability of shooting low numbers. We are very excited about our 2020 class and the potential they have to help us compete for Championships.”
New Bern HS | New Bern, N.C.
• Ranked No. 4 In North Carolina by Carolinas Golf Association
• Reached semifinals of 2019 North Carolina Junior
• 2019 TYGA Down East Junior Champion
• 2018 TYGA Coastal Plains Junior Champion
Hilton Head Prep School | Cary, N.C.
• 2019 HJGT Low Country Junior Champion
• 2019 HJGT Bluffton Junior Champion
• 2018 HJGT Major Champion at Myrtle Beach National
Carolina Day HS | Canton, N.C.
• Took Second at the 2018 Harvey Brock Orange Jacket Classic
• 2019 North Carolina Junior Quarterfinalist
-- UNCG –